Today is a New DayPosted: 06.15.2011
- I started my day by getting my pants peed on.
- I took my first benadryl in over 2 years. (Oh how I’ve missed you)
- Somehow, through that benadryl fog, I reorganized my boss’s office.
- I picked up a crying Rachel from daycare and decided if things aren’t getting better, then I’ve gotta make some small changes. (Trust your instincts, C.)
- We started working on Jim’s Father’s Day card, and I wondered if this project might be a case of good intentions gone bad.
- We ate cheese quesadillas and chicken noodle soup for dinner, both a lazy and delicious meal.
- I will make it to daycare/work on time.
- I will not take another benadryl.
- I will visit Rachel for lunch and hope that it improves her day.
- We will go weed the garden and inevitably take cute pictures.
- We may even finish this clever idea of a Father’s Day card and get started on other Father’s Day treats.
- I will definitely cook something suitable for dinner.
What’s on your agenda today?